Hand, Wrist, Elbow Surgery, Certification in Surgery of the Hand
Medical College of Wisconsin; University of Colorado
William Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak Michigan
University of Colorado – Denver
Specializing in the care and rehabilitation of medical problems related to the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow, Dr. Avery Arora currently has two offices conveniently located in Livonia & Southfield, Michigan serving Detroit and nearby areas.
Honors & Awards
Dr. Arora has been considered to be a “top doctor” in his field as selected by other medical doctors and surgeons.
Click here to read the article featuring Dr. Arora.
- Board certified in surgery
- Certification in Surgery of the Hand
- Attended medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee
- Completed Internship & Residency in General Surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan
- Completed Sub-specialty Fellowship training in Hand Surgery at the University of Colorado — Denver, with the Department of Orthopaedics
- this training involved treating a diverse population of adults & children, including work in advanced trauma and microsurgery, as well as addressing everyday problems involving the upper extremities
Professional Medical Memberships
A Michigan resident since 2005, Dr. Arora and his family live in the suburbs of Detroit. His wife is from Saginaw. He has three children and he is meticulous about keeping their delicate fingers out of doors, drawers and other potentially hazardous spots.
Are you looking for more information about Dr. Arora and how we can assist you? Contact us today at 248-485-8300 or 734-823-4998.