Hand, Wrist, Elbow Surgery, Certification in Surgery of the Hand
Medical College of Wisconsin; University of Colorado
William Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak Michigan (Internship & Residency)
University of Colorado – Denver (Hand Surgery Fellowship)
Please Bring Your Insurance Card
We accept most major insurances.
Get to Know Dr. Arora
Specializing in the care and rehabilitation of medical problems related to the hand, wrist, and elbow, Dr. Avery Arora currently has four offices, located in West Bloomfield, Howell, St. Clair Shores, and Macomb Township, Michigan.
His goal is to ensure that all his patients feel that they are participants in their medical care. He aims to create a collaborative approach in the decision-making process, which has been shown to encourage patients to follow through with the treatment recommendations.
Dr. Arora endeavors to stay up-to-date with the latest medical advancements and technology, setting the foundation for the highest quality of care for his patients. In addition to the traditional resources of textbooks and medical journals, his regular participation in hand surgery conferences and meetings allows for discussion of current research, surgical opinion, and patient treatment options.
A longtime member of the southeast Michigan community, Dr. Arora has many friends and family members in the greater Detroit area. He values the opportunity to provide exceptional care to patients throughout this community, as he considers them members of his extended family.
Honors & Awards
Dr. Arora has been considered to be a “top doctor” in his field as selected by other medical doctors and surgeons.
Click here to read the article featuring Dr. Arora.
- Board Certified in Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Certification in Surgery of the Hand, American Board of Surgery
- Attended Medical School at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee
- Completed Internship & Residency in General Surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan
- Completed Subspecialty Fellowship Training in Hand Surgery at the University of Colorado — Denver with the Department of Orthopedics
Professional Medical Memberships
A Michigan resident since 2005, Dr. Arora and his family live in the suburbs of Detroit. His wife is from Saginaw. He has three children, and he is meticulous about keeping their delicate fingers out of doors, drawers, and other potentially hazardous spots.
- Ascension St. John
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland, Warren & Madison Heights
- Ascension St. John Hospital Health Center at 23 Mile
- Ascension St. John Hospital Health Center at 12 Mile
- Ascension Providence, Southfield & Novi
- Novi Surgery Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Waterford Surgical Center
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai